VILLA PROCHE VILLAGE CONCA A 9KM DES PLAGES
Price : 595 000 € Fees charged to the seller
Located on the outskirts of the village in a quiet place on a land of 2,880 sqm, this villa offers great benefits, enjoys an open view of the surrounding hills and Corsican scrub.
Built in 2011 in timber frame and concrete slab, on two floors, and consists of a ground floor of 157 m² living space and a garden floor with boiler room and workshop for a total area of ??72 sqm.
The ground floor consists of:
- An entrance,
- A fireplace room with double fireplace insert (to master bedroom) overlooking a half covered terrace of 50m²,
- A fitted kitchen overlooking the living room,
- A guest WC,
- An office that could be a bedroom,
- A bedroom,
- A bathroom (double sinks)
- A toilet,
- A master bedroom with bathroom with walk-in shower and double sinks (fireplace bifocals with living-room).
On the garden floor, the workshop can eventually be converted into living space.
interior and exterior coatings Douglas pinetree. Partitioning in 'Sapiliège' (insulating fir with cork), Roman tiles frame coverage with sound and thermal insulation panels. The floor is bamboo flooring and oiled and pickled teak flooring for the bathroom.
Reversible climate control.
Production of hot water by gas.
collective sewerage mains drainage of the town.
Sainte Lucie de Porto Vecchio with its shops and 6km amenities.
Pinarello beach about 9km, Favone beach about 9km.
Porto-Vecchio about 20km.
GR20 hikking track historical starting nearby.